Adelaide

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hatred

A quick scroll through facebook today yielded the following headlines:

- The Senate voted through the Immigration bill, most without even having read it.
- The Obama's latest vacation to Africa will cost tax-payers at least $100 million.
- The IRS continues to persecute people who they have labelled Republicans, Tea Partiers, or Christians.
- The Pentagon continues to threaten to prosecute any American military personnel who 'express or share' their Christian faith.
- The prosector for the Zimmerman trial is a race-baiter.
- The official start of Obamacare is in 99 days.  Our medical costs are about to skyrocket.
- The Immigration bill now includes providing free cars (at tax-payer expense, of course!) for young people who need them to get to work.
- The teachers union in Chicago says, "Rich White people to blame for Chicago schools."
- Vice-President Biden is pushing a new gun control bill and claims to have flipped 5 republican senators.
- Liberals are screaming about animal rights but care nothing about women having abortions.
- The IRS is sending $46 million to "Unathorized Alien Workers" in Atlanta.
- The college professor who forced his students to stomp of a piece of paper on which he had written the name "JESUS" has been rehired by a Florida university.
- Eric Snowden, the "whistle-blower" who exposed the NSA's spying on American citizens has had his passport revoked and is trying to find a country that will grant him assylum.  The Obama administration is calling him a traitor and wants to prosecute him.

I had to stop reading because my eyes were filling with tears.  Not tears of sadness, but tears of anger and frustration and hatred.  I know that it is possible that my facebook page and my blog and my phone and my e-mails are being monitored.  I know we all have to be careful what we say.  However, Martin Luther King, Jr. said something that I believe in very much, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."  He also said, "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it.  He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."
 I have never, ever been able to stand by and watch things that I knew in my heart were wrong without trying to do something about it and I am not going to start now.  As I read through that list of stuff on facebook, I found myself thinking, "I HATE this country!"  But that is NOT true.  I LOVE this country.  What I HATE, with every fiber of my being is Barack Hussein Obama.  I hate him, his dog-ugly witch of a wife, his administration, and his supporters.   I can MAYBE understand people who were duped into voting him into office the first time.  They believed the hype and the lies and got caught up in the whole "First-Black-President" crap.  I do not truly understand how anybody could believe all that, but obviously people did.  I am willing to give people the benefit of the doubt for being ignorant.  However, I really have no understanding of the people who re-elected him, after all that he has done to our country:  the "Presidential Orders" to skirt around Congress and get his way, the bail-outs, fast and furious, the diviseness and race-baiting, the lies, Obamacare, Benghazi, the anti-American actions, the bowing to foreign heads of state, his love of muslims, his utter disregard for the suffering that is going on in this country, the millions and billions of dollars he's given to foreign nations who hate us, his disregard for the Constitution, his attempts to take away our rights, and the spending of our tax dollars on himself and his family while he shuts down the government and watches people lose their homes and their jobs -- HOW do people condone this??  How is it that there is ANY person left in this country who cannot see that this man is pure evil??  I just do not get it.  I am so frustrated and depressed about the things that are happening every day, but I am especially baffled by the fact that there are so many people out there who still worship this man and support him.  Barack Obama is the most evil, satanic man to ever live on this earth.  He makes Hitler look like a boy scout!  Never, in the history of this world, has there been a man with so much power -- leader of the greatest nation on earth -- who has been so evil.  How is it that he is allowed to continue, virtually unimpeded, in his quest to destroy us all??  If it were only the democrats who had to abide by Obamacare and be affected by the deceit and wickedness of this man, I would be fine with that.  They elected him.  They deserve to suffer.  But they do not seem to be suffering and they are taking all of us down with them.  Hitler rounded up the Jews, the gays, the gypsies, and anybody else he didn't like and tried to exterminate them all.  Obama would do that with Christians and Tea Party Patriots and Conservatives if he could.  So far, he cannot, but that will not stop him from trying.  And all of the people who voted for him, who cry every day in favor of gay marriage and equality for all and "fairness" will let him do it because they are all just as evil and dishonest and horrible as he is. 
There is a part of me that understands that mind-set.  There is a part of me that would do the same to every liberal and dumb-ass idiot who supports Obama.  Thankfully, it is not a large part of me and I do not have the ability to do anything like that.  However,  I will go to my grave doing anything in my power -- and I know that anything I can do is not much, but I will still do it -- to see that  Obama is impeached and to decry him and the kind of people who support him. 

2 comments:


  1. The world is Russia, China, Ecuador, and Cuba? Didn't know that. I Know Obama is not respected in SOME parts of the world, But I won't sit while you claim that EVERY part of the world has the same racist mentality as the racist right of America. They don't!

    Let's face it, you have to have gigantic egos if you're going to be a major player in politics. But you have to also have goals and standards. Palin has neither goals or standards. Obama's goals was to get us off that cliff we nearly toppled over into an even greater Depression than the last one. He did it in spite of all the incredible obstruction he has faced every single step of the way. Palin has neither the ability or the passion to do so.

    Apology tour - invention of Fox News - accepted as gospel by you and your ilk. I believe you are making my point for me

    Damn! You REALLY can't stand that a black man is President, can you..No you can't! You are a hateul, disgsuting disgrace of a human being! He's not evil. He just didn't really make much of a change to America. Obama isn't a Muslim , he is more of a Christian then the originator of this article and considerably more intelligent!

    If it IS, there's your proof positive that the GOP have 289 completely
    incompetent Representatives in the the US Congress.....which wouldn't
    surprise me in the least, even though I have no doubt Obama was born in
    Hawaii...

    Did Barack Obama EVER applied for citizenship? Nope US Citizens don't have to 'applied' for citizenship

    The "Birth Certificate" controversy was a hoax
    perpetrated by DEMOCRATS to split the Right wing into two groups, the
    rational conservatives and the crackpots, creating in-fighting between
    THEM so they would not focus their efforts against Obama...and it worked
    FAR better than anyone on the Left could possibly have anticipated!

    There is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2012 elections
    If you believe there was you need to provide the proof. (look up "burden of proof")

    Still fed up in 2012 and not wanting to have a Robot as President and that everyone re-elected Obama.

    How would someone who is a citizen be illegal?
    What I've heard about his history, it's obviously that he is a Christian.
    I'm sure you don't know what "Marxist" actually means, because if you knew you wouldn't even ask this.

    He's a US citizen, born in Hawaii. He doesn't need to 'apply' to be a citizen, he was born as one.

    2) Technically speaking, he hasn't actually done anything which violates
    the ten commandments (unless he's been sleeping around and is better at
    hiding it than Bill Clinton)

    3) He's not really destroying the United States any more than a lot of
    past presidents have. We managed to survive them, we can survive one
    man.

    As for your other questions.
    He's not a Muslim, he's a Christian.
    He's not a Marxist, he's a liberal.

    The
    author of that piece has no expertise in PDF files and the State of
    Hawaii has officially verified the information on the BC as accurate.

    No, defending or attacking Obama on policy matters DOESN'T mean you are a racist. Calling him or his wife a gorilla does.

    No, Obama's father isn't listed as "Kenyan", he's listed as "African" -- which he was.

    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

    So what else is new about bigots that don’t like a BLACK MAN as President of the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea who you are but I DO know that you could not have really read my post as your comments do not even address directly what I said. Your post is just a piece of crap that you probably have posted on dozens (or more) blogs. It has nothing to do with me. Go somewhere else and post your garbage.

      Delete