Adelaide

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cross One Off The Old Bucket List!

This weekend, I found the latest issue of Green Crafts magazine at COSTCO.  I'd made a submission to them, hoping to have it published in this issue.  I had not heard anything back with regards to my submission, but I bought the magazine because I usually do, and started looking through it.  To my great surprise and joy, there I am on page 132!   I had submitted an idea for an embellishment for note cards, scrapbooks, etc.  made out of security envelope paper.  The pictures they showed are not that great, especially considering that I mailed them the actual cards, not just photos I'd taken.  However, it is still a huge thrill for me to see my name there! 


 
The Magazine cover



The article and the picture of my notecards 
 
 
 
My name and e-mail at the bottom.  The picture came out blurry, but you can tell it's me!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool!! i can't believe they didn't tell you it would be published. you are a star!!

    ReplyDelete